More and more Poles are choosing to stay away from home during the Easter holiday, in 2019, the holidays fall in perfect time - in the second half of April - which gives a chance for pleasant spring weather, beautiful views and a lot of life energy.
If you do not feel like holiday cleaning, shopping craze, hours spent in the kitchen, the organization of an Easter breakfast, just leave Christmas at home. Choosing the offer is worth paying attention to the following:
- the number and quality of attractions included in the package - if there are too many of them - you will not have time to relax, look for offers that combine leisure with optional attractions.
- crowd - if you like to be in very crowded places - choose a large hotel with swimming pools, for example Hotel Gołębiewski. However, you must know that in such facilities it is much more difficult to have an individual approach to the guests, an interview with the waiter or the receptionist and taking care of the guests' needs.
- kitchen - Polish cuisine guarantees such a wide selection of Easter dishes ... When choosing a hotel, be sure that you will be able to try something traditional and interesting at the same time. Do you know that some objects give eg grammar - described in " Pan Tadeusz " a fast soup based on beer and rye bread?
- location - try to find a place that will not be totally in a remote area - it is good to be able to walk to places more popular with tourists or go on a short trip to the mountains
- opinions about the object - rely on the experience of other tourists and choose objects that have a lot of very good reviews on the Internet. Their number shows how many people chose a given hotel, and high marks about meeting the expectations of these people.
Among the Easter offers you will find the one from the Hotel Pod Jedlami in the Beskidy Vistula. It combines relaxation with recreation and interesting activities - including a trip to Bread Cottage in Górki Małe. You can find the Hotel offer here.